Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time for changes and free shipping

Ah the New Year is here! When everything feels just about the same but fresh starts and resolutions are a hint in the air. Well... maybe not a fresh start or even resolutions, but how about some changes? And new beads?! I mean who doesn't like new beads right?

To start off I will no longer be doing 10% off for return customers, but to try and make up for it I will be offering FREE USPS 1st class shipping for US and Canada. I hope everyone is cool with that.

Also, I have been feeling a bit dissatisfied with my bead photos, I will be working on re-shooting pictures while adding new beads.

I will be switching from my little light box to a set up similar to this one on Handmadeology. Getting better photos is a challenge but the natural light looks so much better. Of course, I'm still learning.

Now time for some new eye-candy! Camouflaged Lampwork Big Hole Beads.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

2 comments:

Life Line said...

Cool are there rings?

JanelDudleyBeads said...

Life Line, I don't have any rings. Thank you for asking though.