Monday, January 16, 2012

Particpating in the Bead Soup Blog Party!

I am excited to announce that I got lucky and was randomly chosen for a spot in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party!

My partner for the Bead Soup Blog party is Cathie Carroll!

I just love her Smile, Breathe and Go Slowly- Sari Silk Mixed Media Poetry Cuff! A wearable reminder to take it easy in a hectic life.




She also does Batik paintings, here is Wheelies I, Batik on Paper
shown with Wheelies II. She used such fun colors and movements in these wrapped canvas.



I got all of my bead soup ingredients together and will be shipping them out soon. I can't wait to see what Cathie and everyone else in the Bead Soup Blog Party makes! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

I can't wait to see what you make!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Hi Janel - what great beads! I can't wait to see what you and your partner come up with. I've been blog hopping through Lori's list and visiting. Best of Luck and I can't wait to see them.