Tuesday, May 31, 2011

That was a long vacation.

I want to thank everyone for their patience while my Etsy was in vacation mode. We had recently moved to another state and I had full intentions on re-opening my Etsy in the middle of April, but due to unforeseen circumstances my "vacation" was prolonged.

After finally finding a place to call home, I was excited to re-open and get back to work online. Stressfully, I admit we are now in a financial pickle and I have to get back to work in the "real" world. Please don't worry though, during this time I will still be making beads, but more on the enlightened side of things! Once I am able make an income again I will be re-opening my Etsy with exciting and new beads!

Again, thank you all for your patience and I hope you are all feeling well and happy!
:) Janel

3 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

You were missed!!!! xoxoxo

mat board said...

This place looks cool! Where is this?

DonaArg said...

Vacations are great, good for you!

Dona