Friday, October 1, 2010

Remembering to Remember

Today I'm reminded of the importance of remembering. It is so important to remember to fill obligations. Between work, bills, family, friends, road trips, a sick cat and a lot of birthdays, it's hard to remember to get everything done! So there's no way I'm going to forget to do some fun, bloggy and beady ones!

My first one is to remember to fill my obligation for the ABS Blog Carnival, and this months topic is....can you guess? Yep, that's right! Remembrance!

The Art Bead Scene Blog Carnival is written by a bunch of talented jewelry and bead designers with Cindy Gimbrone leading the way.

There are two groups, each one covering every other month and then sharing June and December

I've come so far, being able to remember to write my Blog Carnival post, that even though I'm a couple days late from the deadline, I'm not going to let that stand in my way accomplishing another one of my obligations to these great beady bloggers!


My second one is Jennifer Cameron's Art Charm Swap. There are ten talented beady artist joining in on the fun! Each one sending in 10 handmade charms and of course with the patient and gracious Jennifer Cameron organizing it all!

Jennifer Cameron
Paige
Ema
Susan
Amy
Kristie
Nan
Lauren
Loretta
Janel

Even though I've had 2 months full of remembrance and not enough doing, tonight is the night I will be having some fun finishing up my art charms so I can send them out tomorrow!




Last but not least, my third obligation to fill is to remember to blog about a very special group of ladies, The Fire Divas ! An online and fantastically diverse group of lampwork bead designers who I am happy to be a part of!




The admin selflessly put in countless hours to organize fun and exciting things for the group and beady type people to do.

Our most recent is the Fire Divas Quarterly Jewelry Challenge. Only three people have joined so far, making the chance of winning some awesome lampwork beads easier. The deadline is October 15, 2010 so the rush to remember to enter you jewelry design in on!

If you have some Fire Divas beads or finished jewelry with Fire Divas beads you still have a couple weeks to enter!

Get those entries in!


Share some of your obligations, accomplishments or goals that you have remembered!
I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with these wonderful charms. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the day!
Erin

Michelle Mach said...

Oh, charm swaps are the best! You get to have the fun of creating something and then more fun when your swapped charms arrive. I'm jealous! Have a great time!