Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I got a puppy!

One of my Fire Diva friends, Lauren at Maybeads makes the cutest animals! Dogs, cats, frogs, turtles, penguins, and the list goes on!

There was a particular puppy I made a favorite, one day I noticed that the pup wasn't in her Etsy anymore. Even though I was kinda sad I would never see it again, I was happy that it had found a home!

To my surprise it found a home with me! Maybeads sent it as a gift!!! YAY!!! In no time I wire wrapped it into a pendant and hung it on some cord!

Thank you so much Lauren!!!! I can't wait to take this lil pup with me wherever I go!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha - I read the title and thought you got a REAL puppy! I was so excited to include that in the weekly gossip. Then I scrolled down and it was my dog bead - too funny! I love how you've wrapped it, it looks great! I'm so glad you like it. :)

JanelDudleyBeads said...

I love it Lauren!! I wore him to the shop today! Thank you so so much!!