Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wow! Glowing Glass!

I had a chance to get my hands on some Glow Glass 104 COE! GLOWING GLASS in 104!!! I was freaking out, just had to have some! This stuff is hand pulled by Glow Joe! I would like to thank the friendly staff at Sundance Art Glass, Michele was very patient and understanding about my craziness!

Of course I had to make some hand pulled millefiori.



A set of spacers I'm working on for a project!



Last but not least, a focal! This one is quite large and fun!



Even though this glass is on the pricey side, it is so worth it! Just check out that GLOW!!!

5 comments:

Lea Avroch said...

O.M.G.!!! I MUST resist!!!

But boy, Janel, those beads are sweet!!

JanelDudleyBeads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JanelDudleyBeads said...

Thank you Lea!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Janel! Wow! I'm dying to play with mine now!!! How fun!

Lauren said...

That is SO cool!!!