Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Statement Necklace

Here's my June Statement necklace for the ABS Blog Carnival!

It took a couple years to save up all these orphans, but the wait was worth it! I added semi precious beads and a whole bunch of sterling silver ballpins/headpins!





Check out the links below to see more statement necklaces made by some really talented jewelry designers who are also having fun with the ABS Blog Carnival!

Nicki's Reef

Mary Harding

Marcie Abney

Kate Clawsons Blog

Sharon's Jewelry Garden


Jen Velasquez

Jeannie's Blog

Islandgirl's Insites

Cindy Gimbrone

Cindy Dolezal Designs Blog

Christine Hansen

Lyn Foley

9 comments:

Islandgirl said...

That's really pretty Janel! Mine is still on the camera... I'll post it tonight.... total reverse to yours mine is black and white!

Maybeads said...

Omg! And what a statement! I LOVE it! You make gorgeous jewelry, Janel!

TesoriTrovati said...

Those colors are simply dynamic! Thanks for sharing your inspiration. Enjoy the day! Erin

Jeannie said...

OH be-still my heart. I love color and all colors. This is just absolutely amazing. I would love to wear this.

Christine Hansen said...

Janel, your statement necklace is simply stunning - drop dead GORGEOUS!!! (cue angelic choir singing "hallelujah")

steufel said...

I love those colors. Great necklace. regards Stefanie

JanelDudleyBeads said...

Thank you all for such wonderful comments!!

Kate said...

Lovely Janel! I love the rainbow of colors! This would look great with a plain turquoise shirt of shift!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Slurp! It's just gorgeous! It was worth saving up all those orphans! Thanks for participating!