Thursday, May 13, 2010

Play on Words Lampwork Challenge is FUUUN!

I recently joined a group on Facebook called Play On Words Lampwork Challenge! There's a whole bunch of fun beads being made by a bunch of talented lampworkers!

Every week there is a new word or theme, here is my contribution for last weeks "Whoosh"




This weeks the word is "Sinister" here is what I made for that...



I had a total blast making both of these and am really excited to see all of the different words get played on by such a talented bunch!

3 comments:

Jen V. said...

What a neat idea! I love the words, too..."whoosh" just feels good and "sinister" is so, ah, sinister...haaaaaaaaa I'm gonna go see the other interpretations!!

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you're doing it, Janel! I love your beads! Next is Tutti Frutti . . .

JanelDudleyBeads said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!