Thursday, April 22, 2010

Winner of the Skeleton Key!!

I wrote everyone's name down on bits of paper and wadded them up.




Maynard had just woke up so he wasn't quite as interested in picking a winner just yet.



It took some coaxing and play to rile him up!



He sniffed at them a bit, then made his decision!





Then he kicked it around a bit until it went under the couch!



Silly Kitty! The winner of the skeleton key is..........



.... ANKLEBITERBEADS!!!! I will be contacting you this morning!!!

Thank you for playing everyone!!! I hope you all have a beautiful day!!

4 comments:

CreekHiker said...

I see I need to send Maynard some catnip bribes!

Lucky Anklebiter!!!

Holly said...

I love your selection process!

JanelDudleyBeads said...

LOL! :) Holly!

Beadwright said...

Lucky person! I was hoping. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright