Saturday, March 13, 2010

Winners in helping me solving the mystery!!

I decided to announce the winners of the mystery bead tonight since my little sister will be in town tomorrow for only a few hours, I'm sure you all understand and wont be upset! :)

I really appreciate the help in solving the mystery for me, I enjoyed reading all of the info on this style of bead!



Apparently it's a Kingfisher feather bead from China, very interesting and unique, here's some photo's of Kingfisher birds in Google Images

So there were eight people who left a comment, 2 of which answered correctly and even provided links so these 2 get thrown 1st to see who wins 1st choice! Then out of the other people who left a comment, they get thrown next to determine the 2nd place winner!



Without further adieu and with the help of my trusty winner picker, Maynard...here he is getting ready....



Looks like he's ready to pick the 1st winner!







And the 1st place winner is a fellow Fire Diva, Creek Hiker from Holly'sFollyGlass!



Now here he is picking the 2nd place winner!



Which he decides to....



put into the H2o bowl!! LOL! What a goof!!



And the 2nd place winner is another fellow Fire Diva, Teasebeads!



Congrats ladies!! Thank you everyone for helping and adding comments! I feel very lucky to have such a cool bead in possession, but I don't think I'll be making anything with this one. I think I'll try to keep this one as safe as possible!



Last but not least, thank you Maynard!!! Looks like he's pooped!

8 comments:

CreekHiker said...

Wow! Kisses to Maynard!!!

Have fun with your sis!

Donna said...

Yay! Cool bead! Lucky winners :)
I just got to see Holly today!

Eileen said...

congrats to holly and theresa...

maynard is cracking me up...he seems like a fun cat...

RusticStudio said...

Maynard is adorable! And helpful, too!

Tease Beads said...

No way! That's so cool! Thanks Maynard! That is one handsome cat!

Maybeads said...

Maynard is awesome! I have to teach my kitties that trick. Congrats, Holly and Theresa!!!

CreekHiker said...

Can I say that I love the water stains on Tease's drawing slip?!?!?! That cat is cool!

JanelDudleyBeads said...

LOL! He's a hoot! Provides hours of laughs!