Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a jungle out there!

My Fire Diva Round Robin partner this week is Maybeads ! She makes the most adventuresome critter beads out of glass! From hippos to hares, the variety is endless!


Don't let these worrisome eyes fool you...



... Curtis the Compact Hippo has made it to the front page of Etsy! Whoohoo! Go Curtis!

Due to his star stature, his agent, Holly at Holly'sFollyGlass has mentioned his care guidelines!

Whomever adopts him must provide him with a lifetime supply of Green M&Ms and Diet Coke (no ice w/ lemon) and his own bead box lined with blue velvet!!!

Here he is in action! Look at that pose!



The Turtle is the Hare is waiting patienly for Easter so she can deliver some eggs!



Oriel the Orange Owl is sittin pretty in her vibrant orange feathers and psychedelic murrini eyes!



Phinneas the Flying Pig Not only is he on sale, he's practicing his landings in his super hero cape!



I can't wait to see what she makes next!! Every single one of Maybeads beads is an adventure in itself!






BTW! The Fire Divas are having our Quarterly Jewelry Challenge! The theme is Spring!

There's prizes!!! CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

CreekHiker said...

Ms. Dudley, I'm not sure if you are aware that I am Curtis' agent. While Curtis deeply appreciates being featured on your blog, you failed to mention that whomever adopts him must provide him with a lifetime supply of Green M&Ms and Diet Coke (no ice w/ lemon) and his own bead box lined with blue velvet.

Please remind your viewers that a star of his stature requires special treatment!

Thank you!

Lauren said...

That's right - Holly is the top bead agent and she's making sure Curtis is provided for at all times.

Janel - thank you SO much for showing my beads on your blog! I clicked your link without realizing that I was your RR partner, so I was happily surprised to see Curtis looking back at me. That was so sweet of you!

JanelDudleyBeads said...

My pleasure! I just added his care instructions! I had totally forgotten about Holly being his agent! LOL You ladies are funny!

Beadwright said...

Ohhhh I love Curtis. He is so darn cute.

Nicole/Beadwright