Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart Winner!

The winner for the OWOH Magic carpet ride on my blog
is #29 Minky Magic or mariezvezda on Etsy!

Here is what she won!


I am waiting to hear back from her so I can send her a new lampwork focal and hope to do a feature on her!


Thank you for signing up every body! Had a blast on the Magic Carpet Ride!


In the meantime, check out what was being given away over on the Fire Divas One World One Heart Giveaway!

CLICK HERE!

Winners have been randomly chosen and we are waiting to hear back from them!

2 comments:

Minky Magic said...

Ooh, it's me it's me!! Thank you for this, have emailed you with my details. Really looking forward to receiving it! It would be amazing if you did a feature about me too!! Cheers M x

Minky Magic said...

Hi Janel, my bead has just arrived in the post this morning!! It's really gorgeous thank you so much. I am about to do a post about you on my blog. Thanks again!