Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fire Divas Team Intro Sale -Sneak Peak



The Fire Divas will be having an Introductory Sale, we are now an Etsy Team!! The sale dates are 2/11/10 - 2/17/10. To see a list of the Fire Divas that are participating

CLICK HERE


I will be doing 15% off everything and an additional 10% for returning customers!

The prices will already be adjusted for the 15% off and to get a return customer 10% discount, add a "Returning Customer" comment in notes for buyer on Paypal.

10% Refund will be made through Paypal.

I will be adding these to my Etsy through out the Sale week!!!




The first orphans set shown has already been added!
Mixed reactive glass orphans - set of 9



Mixed reactive glass orphans - set of 10










Set of 9


And last but not least! This awesome set of 26 beads!!! The color used for the squiggles is my favorite "Montuno Opaque" SIGH! I really wanted to keep these for myself!!

Set of 26

No comments: