Friday, January 1, 2010

Fire Diva of the Month!!

Is ME!!!! I am so excited to be the 1st Fire Diva of the Month!

The Fire Divas are a group of Lampworkers that have come together to promote and inspire each other, I am honored to be in such a friendly group of talented lampworking ladies!

It was recently decided to feature a Diva a month, the features will be every 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of the month. The next feature questions are 10 THINGS GLASS!




Here are some of my favorites made by the Fire Divas!!!



Zuma Mini Trio II by Beadygirlbeads


Nappy Nubby Littles by DorsetHillBeads


Tree of Honor lampwork pendant and silk ribbon by Ema K Designs


Mermaid Jewels by Giapet


I Didn't Think I'd Survive My Mammogram-Biopsy Key Chain-Purse Charm by Glasstastictreasures

3 comments:

CreekHiker said...

Wow!!! I love Jamie's "mammarygram" charms!!! And Ema's Trees... and Dorsetts kidlets... and Gia's dots... And... Beady's fantastic colors!!!

Great choices all around!

Eileen said...

thanks janel...congratulations...you so deserve the recognition...

JanelDudleyBeads said...

*blushing*