Friday, January 22, 2010

Fire Diva of the Month - Part Four - Conclusion Questions

The questions for the fourth week of the Fire Diva of the Month feature are conclusion questions! To see what that's all about CLICK HERE!

The Fire Divas are a group of Lampworkers that have come together to promote and inspire each other, I am honored to be in such a friendly group of talented lampworking ladies!

The features will be every 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of the month. I'm excited to see who gets featured for the month of February!


I want to share some of my favorites from a few of the Fire Divas!



Grid Organic by TrueGemsByPatti



Caribbean Cool by VedasBeads


Toby fish by BabsBeadsandDesign



Underwater Collage by JEANNIEGALT


My Envious Heart by HollysFollyGlass



I want to say thank you to the Fire Divas, you are a wonderful group of glassy friends and your lampwork rocks! I also want to say a special thank you to Holly at Holly'sFollyGlass, she has put forth so much energy and time for the Fire Divas!!!

We love you Holly! Thank you!!!!

No comments: